Friday 30 March 2012

averil's books

Hello,
it has been a long time since I visited my blog. I have had many family commitments, with such a large family it is always so, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I have had an addition since my last visit, I have another beautiful baby grandson born in January, that makes 20 grandchildren!!!.
I have had my first book accepted by The Leap Of Faith Publishing it will be an E-Book and should be out anytime now. I am very much looking forward to seeing it in Print and a bit impatient. I didn't realize how long these things take to get going, although I should know because my sister is a very much read author of numerous books. She writes under several names mostly Historical romances but has written several mysteries too.
She has been a great support to me and without her I doubt that my book would have been finished, but I am now several chapters into my second book, which will be called Susanna and the Cruel Marquis. I hope to finish it soon and then the waiting begins again with fingers crossed.
My sister wwrites most of her Historical books in the name of Anne Herries. I am sure that lovers of Regency romances will already know her books.
thank you for visiting me I hope to write again soon, I would be pleased for any questions and just chit chat. Bye for now Averil.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete